UK DESIGNER: LATELITA LONDON
- Ideal for those who love statement jewellery makes these nature-inspired earrings the finishing touch for any special occasion outfit.
- The butterfly tops are adorned with white cubic zirconia with suspended baroque pearls, with their organic shapes, which change in the light with their iridescence
- Baroque pearls are naturally formed with organic & irregular shaping.
- Pearls are a forever classic. They're the epitome of traditional style, an accessory that will never let you down. This timeless gemstone will take you to every significant event of your life.
- The butterfly meaning represents spiritual rebirth, transformation, creativity, endless potential, vibrant joy, change, ascension, and an ability to experience the wonder of life.
- Pierced earrings with post back and butterfly fastening.
925 sterling silver, dipped in 22ct rosegold. AAA grade white cubic zirconia. Baroque pearls
Evening wear, cocktail party and black tie.
Butterfly: Width 2.5cm, Length 1.5cm
Earring length: 5cm
This item is presented in a Latelita London signature packaging
To maintain your jewellery, wipe gently with a damp cloth that is soft and clean. Do not soak in water. Avoid contact with soaps, detergents, perfume or hair spray.